Our floor profiles are now also available in step format:
The step edge board S serves as a step edge for stair steps. You can use our stepping edges on wooden or steel constructions as well as renovations of all kinds where the board can be fixed (e.g. wooden substructure, gratings, concrete stairs, tiled concrete stairs, etc.)
These high-quality and unique profiles are also
• absolutely waterproof
• distortion and shrinkage free
• optimal for drainage without contamination
• and ideally suited for our all-weather floor covering AVA Board S
Easy to assemble:
Also the leading edge Boards are designed as usual with our unique and innovative Safe Click System®.
This means that the leading edge boards can be installed easily and with considerable time savings and can be combined with the matching AVA floorboards.
And this is how it works:
• The step edge board S is first screwed to the tread edge of the stair step.
• Afterwards, the AVA Board S can easily be hooked in using the Safe Click System®.
• The front side of the step is now covered with an aluminum sheet, whereby this is pushed into the corresponding groove from below.
• This is followed by another step edge on the next step and the process is repeated as described above.
This version of the step edge board S is supplied with the following dimensions:
• Weight 1,3 kg per running meter
• Lengths: 1000mm, 1010mm, 1200mm, 1350mm, 1370mm
• Cover width 28 mm
• floor height 13 mm
The aluminum profiles are 100% recyclable. Arisen aluminum remainders should be disposed of professionally or can be given to a scrap metal dealer if necessary.
It is also possible to deliver the aluminium free of charge to the supplier for larger quantities.
For professional cleaning of the aluminium profiles a conventional detergent and sufficient lukewarm water can be used.