Always the right stair tread for our floor profiles:
The stair tread profile can be mounted cantilevered between two steel stringers or placed filigree on the stringer.
The stair tread, which is only 40 mm thick, has a high load-bearing capacity and is also
- Highly durable
- Non-warping and non-shrinking
- load bearing without substructure
Easy to assemble:
The stair tread has our usual floor profile structure on one side and an anti-slip groove in the front tread edge area. Optionally, you can install our stair tread with the bottom side up, in a smooth finish.
And this is how it works:
- When mounting between the steel stringers, a hole is drilled through the steel stringer.
- The step is then screwed into the thread of the stair tread between the stringers using an M12 screw.
- When mounting on the steel stringer, drill a hole in the step from below.
- Then screw a grub screw into the step from below and secure it with a square nut.
- Now you can mount the stair tread in the existing hole of the stringers by means of the threaded pin.
The stair tread is supplied with the following dimensions:
- Weight 9.6 kg per linear meter
• Lengths: 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm, 3010 mm, 6050 mm
• Cover width 305 mm
• Floor height 40 mm
- Please note:
The stair tread profiles are 100% recyclable. Any aluminum residues should be disposed of properly or can be taken to a scrap metal dealer if necessary.
In addition, it is possible to return the aluminum to the supplier free of charge in the case of larger quantities.
For proper cleaning of the aluminum profiles, a conventional washing-up liquid and sufficient lukewarm water can be used.