Always the right stair tread for our floor profiles:
The stair tread profile can be mounted cantilevered between two steel stringers or placed filigree on the stringer.
The stair tread, which is only 40 mm thick, has a high load-bearing capacity and is also
- Highly durable
- Non-warping and non-shrinking
- Lateral screwing possible (load-bearing without substructure)
Easy to assemble:
The stair tread has our usual floor profile structure on one side and an anti-slip groove in the front tread edge area. Optionally, you can install our stair tread with the bottom side up, in a smooth finish.
And this is how it works:
- When mounting between the steel stringers, a hole is drilled through the steel stringer.
- The step is then screwed into the thread of the stair tread between the stringers using an M12 screw.
- When mounting on the steel stringer, drill a hole in the step from below.
- Then screw a grub screw into the step from below and secure it with a square nut.
- Now you can mount the stair tread in the existing hole of the stringers by means of the threaded pin.
The stair tread is supplied with the following dimensions:
- Weight 9.6 kg per linear meter
• Lengths: 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm, 3010 mm, 6050 mm
• Cover width 305 mm
• Floor height 40 mm
- Please note:
The stair tread profiles are 100% recyclable. Any aluminum residues should be disposed of properly or can be taken to a scrap metal dealer if necessary.
It is also possible to deliver the aluminium free of charge to the supplier for larger quantities.
For professional cleaning of the aluminium profiles a conventional detergent and sufficient lukewarm water can be used.